Our VIBE YOUTH HOLIDAY PROGRAM kicked off this summer. Local teens from 12-16 years enjoyed a range of activities over January including:
- Stepping into Virtual Reality
- Bicycle Know How
- Work Ready – How to WIN your first Paid job!
What participants liked the most?
- “learning about resumes”.
- the “endless amount of relevant information”.
- “having fun and being fully engaged the whole way through.”
- “I enjoyed playing the games and finding my way across each session”.
- “Learning things that will help with my bike”.
What they would like to see in future?
- Board Game sessions
- Movie nights
- LAN (gaming) Party
- Advanced Bike Course – disassembling
- Excel & Coding classes
We thought these were great suggestions, and we’re looking forward to organising more exciting activities throughout the year. We’re keen to hear from teens themselves…so do drop us a line via our FB page or write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have an interesting idea you’d like to see for you and your buddies this year!